Keri is in 4th grade! That means new teachers for the next 3 years. Yippie! I had the time this semester to do something special for her teachers, Mr. Pettit and Ms. Savannah. Mr. Pettit is the lead teacher, and Ms. Savannah the assistant. So what was I going to do?!
I’ll start with Ms. Savannah. According to Keri, she loves to read. So I did something sweet and simple for her – $10 Barnes & Noble gift card, book marks, Bath & Body Works lotion with a cute matching Santa hat, peppermint bath bombs, and hand sanitizer. Cute and simple!
Now, for Mr. Pettit, I wanted to go bigger and better since he is the lead teacher in Keri’s class. I wanted it to be creative that screams me, but I needed it to be practical for a man. Uhm, HARD! Sort of. This is what I came up with:
Isn’t it adorable?! I mean, manly?! What all is in here.. lets see (going top moving toward the right):
- Handmade card containing individual ice tea lemonade packets
- Snowman covered Tic-Tacs that I made
- Swiss+Tech 9 in 1 tool (looked manly enough?)
- “You can’t scare me. I teach” notepad (hahaha, loved this one!)
- White pens (black ink – best pens ever)
- $10 Barnes & Noble gift card
- Candy look alike (white with red ribbon – but really a roll of $10 quarters – FUN!)
- Lip balm wrapped to look like candy
- Hershey kisses in a container
- $10 gift card to Starbucks
- Red pens
- Birdie envelope opener.
That A LOT! Most of the stocking stuffers, the containers, and the actual box and ribbon stuff I got from The Container Store (LOVE that store!). This was a lot of fun to make, but I personalized it as much as I could. I knew from Keri that Mr. Pettit loves Starbucks and always gets tea. Hence 2 of the gifts included. And he is a teacher, obviously. All teachers need pens, paper, and chocolate, right?! I think this is an awesome gift for him!